2015大稻埕音樂情人節 [Taiwan Day 756: Dadaocheng Music Valentine's Day - Sept. 26, 2015] | luomujie blogspot

2015大稻埕音樂情人節 [Taiwan Day 756: Dadaocheng Music Valentine's Day - Sept. 26, 2015]



Where do you go during the Mid-Autumn Festival?  The answer is just simple.  Just go to Dadaocheng and have barbeque with friends along the riverside.  In what seems to be a blessing in disguise, the 2015 Dadaocheng Music Valentine's Day was held in Dadaocheng Wharf to give more reasons to enjoy the holidays in Taiwan.

The music festival was not really scheduled for the Mid-Autumn Festival but  Typhoon Soudelor flooded Dadaocheng and left mud when the river waters subsided forcing the Taipei City government to cancel the event.





The annual fireworks display really made the music festival more special.  This year a 10 minute spectacular fireworks show was enjoyed by everyone. How did I go there?  I boarded the MRT to Beimen Station and I walked to reached Dadaocheng Wharf. 






After the fireworks, I went near the stage where two Taiwanese artists were performing.  I enjoyed their song although I'm not familiar with Taiwanese pop except for the OST of Meteor Garden. 




There were also food kiosks so there is no problem if you got hungry.   I also bought souvenir magnets for my first visit to the Dadaocheng music event.  It costs NTD 80 each.

selfie near the concert stage
It was a short but sweet visit to Dadaocheng.  I will definitely come back next year and listen to the concert from start to finish.  See you at the 2016 Dadaocheng Music Valentine's Day.

THINGS TO DO IN TAIPEI


Sakura Series - Taiwan

Sakura Series - Taiwan


Sakura Series - Japan


Maple Series


Yehliu to Jiufen? Yehliu to Shifen? Cheaper than yellow taxis

The "Taipei kong mahal" (My beloved Taipei)


Other attractions in Taipei


New Taipei


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 luomujie blogspot | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top