Cherry Blossom Season in Taiwan [Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall (中正紀念堂) yaesakura] | luomujie blogspot

Cherry Blossom Season in Taiwan [Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall (中正紀念堂) yaesakura]


How to get here:  Board the Taipei MRT and alight at Chiang Kai-shek (CKS) Memorial Hall Station. Go to Exit 5 and walk toward the huge white octagonal building in the park.  The yaesakura trees are located in the garden area near the Ta-Hsiao Gate.

Status of flowering:   full bloom

From Exit 5, I walked towards the Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall.


The garden where you can find the yaesakuras



The flowers did not look many ...

... but you will appreciate its beauty if you look closer.

It was cloudy when I visited the park and the lighting was not that good. 

I used the flash of my digicam and I was surprised with what I got. 


Wow!

Visitors entered the lawn just to take good photos. lol

green and red


The flash effect


It was nice experience to see the yaesakuras in CKS Memorial Hall.  But wait there's more! There are still sakuras at the back of the park and they are of different variety.  I will post them soon once they are reported to appear in great numbers.

TAIWAN CHERRY BLOSSOM VIEWING SPOTS



Sakura Series - Taiwan

Sakura Series - Taiwan


Sakura Series - Japan


Maple Series


Yehliu to Jiufen? Yehliu to Shifen? Cheaper than yellow taxis

The "Taipei kong mahal" (My beloved Taipei)


Other attractions in Taipei


New Taipei


3 comments:

  1. Hi! I am in Taipei this Sunday until next Sunday and was hoping you could let me know which cherry blossoms would be in bloom at this time and worth seeing in and around Taipei. Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Court! You can start in Yangmingshan Park. Check also this website (in Chinese): http://flowers.taipei/sakura/

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 luomujie blogspot | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top