Taipei kong mahal (My beloved Taipei) 180131: Always in my heart | luomujie blogspot

Taipei kong mahal (My beloved Taipei) 180131: Always in my heart


Taipei in the eyes of a Filipino.  There can never be a place like this!  All the best things in life can be experienced here.   From the good food to the safe and efficient public transportation up to the helpful locals that are willing to assist when you get lost in the city.  They are all here in a country branding itself as "The Heart of Asia".  Taiwan!


A Filipino living in Taiwan.  A blogger residing in its capital.  Who would have thought that the stars will always align to give me a chance to wander every week in this Asian country?  From the mountains of Yangmingshan, to visiting the southernmost tip of the island in Kenting, watching the setting sun in Gaomei Wetlands to letting my feet wet in Qixing beach in Hualien, my adventures were always packed with fun.  

hiking in Qixingshan in the mountains of Yangminshan National Park

NTU Hospital in "Traces of Japan" 

Shopping for clothes and shoes in "Confessions of a Shopaholic"

paper mache pandas in "Black and White"

North to south, east to west.  Sun Moon Lake, Taitung, Yilan, and many more.  I have been to many places in this country.  I think it's about time that I refocus my energy to Taipei.  There is still so much to tell about its well-known attractions and hidden corners.   Have you read my travelogues like the “Confessions of a Shopaholic”?  How about the “Traces of Japan”?  Or the “Black and White”?  The luomujie blog will produce contents like these on a regular basis under one umbrella called the “Taipei kong mahal” (My beloved Taipei) travel series. 

Harbin ice sculptures in Taipei's Nangang Exhibtion Center

at Din Tai Fung Taipei 101 branch

My archery experience in Zhongzheng Sports Center

cherry blossoms in Shilin District

Going away from the traditional style of exploring the city like most first-timers in Taiwan do, the luomujie blog will feature a new way of travelling.  Experiencing things that casual visitors can't see, touch or feel.  Savoring what life in Taiwan truly means.   So stay tuned every Wednesday at 8:00 pm (UTC+08:00), coz you will feel the heartbeat of my beloved city.  Dub, dub, dub. Taipei! Always in my heart.

THINGS TO DO IN TAIPEI



Sakura Series - Taiwan

Sakura Series - Taiwan


Sakura Series - Japan


Maple Series


Yehliu to Jiufen? Yehliu to Shifen? Cheaper than yellow taxis

The "Taipei kong mahal" (My beloved Taipei)


Other attractions in Taipei


New Taipei


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 luomujie blogspot | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top